Terms and Conditions for Monthly Tenants
For R.V. Sites
- Refundable deposit of $200 is required for all monthly tenants
- Site must be kept tidy at all times. Items stored outside the unit must be placed under the unit. Additions to the site such as decks or steps must be pre-approved by management.
- Vehicles must not be parked at undesignated sites; they will be towed at your own expense. They must be parked off the roadways and not be parked on the grass areas on the sites. Only two vehicles are allowed per site. Storage of vehicles, campers, boats, etc. without a license are not permitted. If any of these are to be found, a charge of $50 will be applied.
- Washing vehicles on sites are not permitted due to environmental regulations.
- All units must be self-contained with holding tanks. Sewer lines must be airtight and sewer elbows are compulsory. Water lines should be protected in winter months (charges applied for any damaged).
- Guests are responsible for the conduct of their visitors while on Peace Arch R.V. Park property.
- Review pets regulations and charges. Owners must respect their neighbours and are responsible for cleaning after their pets.
- Picnic tables are not supplied to monthly guests.
- The Park supplies 30 and 50 amp. If receptable is overheated by your usage, causing damage to the plug and the Park's plug-in, a $50 charge will be applied to replace it.
- Peace Arch R.V. Park accepts no liability for your unit. You are responsible for your insurance.
- Tenants found in violation of Peace Arch R.V. Park's terms and conditions will be subjected to immediate eviction.
- Deposit will be refunded after electric meter has been read, all decks and steps removed and site checked by management for cleanliness.
- A $100 refundable deposit is required when registering. Deposit will be refunded upon notification of vacating the site permanently and all rental fees must be paid in full.
- Peace Arch R.V. Park is security guarded after hours of operations.
Any injuries caused by not following the regulations will be your responsibilities.
- Never allow people to follow you when entering the storage area
- Overnight stays are not allowed in storage area
- Only one unit parked per site
- We only allow beige, white or clear plastic tarps over stored unit
- NO sani-dump available
- NO garbage disposal
- NO car wash on site
- NO repair, remodeling or work of any kinds in storage area
- Any vehicles parked at undesignated sites will be towed at your expense
- Storage fees are payable in advance and automatic payments can be arranged with your credit card. Any overdue payments more than three months will result with the towing of your unit by Elite Bailiff and it will be your responsibility to deal with them.
- You are responsible for the insurance of your unit. We are not liable for the damage or loss to your stored unit. Any damage done to your neighbour's sites or to the property of Peace Arch R.V. Park will be your responsibility.
- You may enter the storage area on business hours and keys are available in the office. We do require you to leave your Driver's License upon picking up the key and will return it when you are finished.
- If you wish to put your unit for sale, you may place a sign in the Laundry rooms.
- We do not permit anyone to use the name of Peace Arch R.V. Park for advertisements.
COPYRIGHT© 2010 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED PEACEARCHRVPARK.CA